Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tarte Sale @ Sephora

There are a bunch of Tarte goodies that have made their way onto the sale page on Sephora.com - definitely worthy of a pick up if you've been wanting them.

Spring Greening Reusable Straw Palette $38.50 $19.50 - I actually reviewed this early on in my blog here and wasn't a fan, but different strokes for different folks. Beware the crappy out of focus pictures!
Miss Fix-It Palette $44 $22 - I haven't reviewed this but I do own it and it is adorable! Makes a cute gift too.
t5 Super Fruit Lipgloss Set $30 $15 - Liking the 50% discount and also makes a cute gift.

There's also your typical sale offerings on the page and Sephora has finally started clearancing the Dylan Candy Bar line, it's about time!

4 comments:

marti said...

ooh i want the spring greening reusable straw palette! Thanks for tip :))

marti
http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

i thought to myself "i'll sleep on it" last night but when I checked just now the palette I wanted was sold out! oh well!

Heather said...

Ooh seeing this saved me from buying that first Tarte palette :) I was seriously going to tomorrow, but I won't waste my money knowing that it sucks! I trust beauty blogger's reviews waaay more than anything on the Sephora site. Thanks :D

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Marti: No problem! Hope you were able to score it before it went OOS.

@Stephanie: Oh no! LE and DC products often make their way onto Tarte's own site occasionally, so keep your eyes peeled. =)

@Heather: You're welcome!

Post a Comment