Saturday, December 11, 2010

Face of The Saturday

I decided to go out and do some chores today like the rest of civilization. I swear, everyone and their mother was out today, so much so that I was in back to back traffic on one of the major roads around here. Don't get me wrong, I love living in the DC Metro area but sometimes it makes me want to move out to the country!

Anyway, I went to ULTA (had coupon expiring) and the Mall and now I'm exhausted and my back hurts. Maybe it wasn't such a hot idea after all but it means I don't need to leave the house till I go to work on Monday.

So without further adieu and so I stop rambling, I'll move onto the face of the day.
Face:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory, MAC Studio Fix powder NW15, NYC Blushable Cream Stick in Wild Berry

Eyes:
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha, Senna Mineral Eyes Trio in Satin Doll, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

And then I added some of Senna Sheer Lipstick in Exposed

Wow, I look like a deranged doll. And the red lippie looks more mauvey here. Weird lighting.
Horrible picture taking with my IPhone, but at least you can see the red a bit better. Reviews coming soon for these Senna products.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

3 comments:

Ciambella said...

Blue Magnum! :-x

I am studying--in the middle of finals, unfortunately. Blawhh.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I love your little 'whispies' of hair. I have those too. They are show-offs, aren't they? lol

Nice lip color, yea!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Ciambella: At last the semester will be over soon, right? =)

@Kim: Aren't they really called cow-licks? I get them when my hair is freshly washed, so annoying! I really should bobby pin them in place but I am so lazy!

@Billi: Thanks muchly =)

Post a Comment