Saturday, December 11, 2010

Face of The Saturday

I decided to go out and do some chores today like the rest of civilization. I swear, everyone and their mother was out today, so much so that I was in back to back traffic on one of the major roads around here. Don't get me wrong, I love living in the DC Metro area but sometimes it makes me want to move out to the country!

Anyway, I went to ULTA (had coupon expiring) and the Mall and now I'm exhausted and my back hurts. Maybe it wasn't such a hot idea after all but it means I don't need to leave the house till I go to work on Monday.

So without further adieu and so I stop rambling, I'll move onto the face of the day.
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory, MAC Studio Fix powder NW15, NYC Blushable Cream Stick in Wild Berry

UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha, Senna Mineral Eyes Trio in Satin Doll, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

And then I added some of Senna Sheer Lipstick in Exposed

Wow, I look like a deranged doll. And the red lippie looks more mauvey here. Weird lighting.
Horrible picture taking with my IPhone, but at least you can see the red a bit better. Reviews coming soon for these Senna products.

What is everyone up to this weekend?


Ciambella said...

Blue Magnum! :-x

I am studying--in the middle of finals, unfortunately. Blawhh.

Kimberly said...

I love your little 'whispies' of hair. I have those too. They are show-offs, aren't they? lol

Nice lip color, yea!

Billi said...


Jeweled Thumb said...

@Ciambella: At last the semester will be over soon, right? =)

@Kim: Aren't they really called cow-licks? I get them when my hair is freshly washed, so annoying! I really should bobby pin them in place but I am so lazy!

@Billi: Thanks muchly =)

Post a Comment