Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November Favorites

I got my epidural injection yesterday and the doctor didn't want me driving, lifting or really doing anything for 24 hours so with my husband's insistence I stayed home today. It's been rather boring since I can't be productive, but it's all as well as the procedure was much more painful this time though I won't get into it! Anyway, I managed to film my November Favorites. For anyone new, I have 2 herniated discs in my back along with a slew of other problems hence the procedures and my rambling about my back every so often. This is also the reason there hasn't been any NOTDs lately as I have to sit on a chair for that and well, it hurts to sit on a chair. Anywhoo... video below! Hope everyone is doing well!

This video was taken on my new Iphone 4 (so I could see what I was doing finally)! Unfortunately the lighting was less than ideal as I look practically clear! Notice my glee when I closed a compact and got the 'click' action going on! Hah!

4 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I know how painful it can be.

JennXOXO said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have herniated discs! How awful! I hope the epidural helps you through the pain. I know I loved my epi during labor!

Get well soon!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@FFB @JennXOXO: Thank you both for your sweet comments! It's quite annoying dealing with pain all of the time, thankfully these shots seem to help. Hope this ones lasts for more than 2 months!

Shela said...

Great favorites video! That cleanser is calling my name... And you, Miss JT, are absolutely adorable in front of the camera. Nice to hear your voice! Have a speedy recovery, sweetie!

Post a Comment