Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Usually my husband will wake me up at 12am to wish me a Happy New Year and give me a kiss, but I may actually stay up till midnight tonight! Very exciting, I know. As you've already guessed, we're not doing anything.

I want to wish all of my lovely blog followers a happy New Year. 2010 was definitely the year of Jeweled Thumb. My resolution was to post everyday and though I didn't do that exactly, I did wind up with 388 posts in 2010. Thank you to everyone that reads this little blog, new readers as well as ones that have stuck by me since day 1. I appreciate you more than you will ever really know.

Here's to another great year of blogging!

If you'd like, please leave a comment telling me what you'd like to see here in 2011.

♥ ivy

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

I didn't do much either, just enjoyed time with my family. Happy new year to you too!

Post a Comment