Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yet Another Reason To Love Stila

I've been a fan of Stila for quite some time and I couldn't pass up the "grab bag" deal they had on Cyber Monday. Usually Stila ships quickly and after a week I was wondering where my package was. Since the "grab bag" deal was limited to a certain number of customers, I just assumed that they had run out of stock and my order had been canceled (even though I jumped on the deal quite early).  A package from Stila finally arrived today and enclosed was this note:

"Dear Valued Stila Customer:
We at Stila Cosmetics apologize for the recent problems you experienced with your order. We regret being unable to ship your order by the original estimated time.

To compensate you for the inconvenience we have caused, please accept this token of appreciation for your continued support.

We again apologize for not exceeding your expectations. You are important to us and we appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any issues that have not been addressed. We are committed to resolving each individual situation.

Sincerely,
Stila Customer Care"


edited for grammatical errors only

Now, I never once contacted Stila inquiring about the status of my package. I figured they had tons of orders on Cyber Monday and throughout their whole warehouse sale. In my experience, a company will seldom admit wrongdoing unless a customer complains about service. 

So imagine my surprise when this letter arrived tucked into my box with not a sample, nor a coupon (which is what most companies will do) but a full size product. And not something old either; they included a full size of their Acai Crush Lip & Cheek stain, a new and current product brand new in box.

I will continue to support Stila and am thrilled that they are focusing so much on customer satisfaction. Can't wait to see what products they bring out in 2011!

3 comments:

femputer said...

That is so nice, I'm always happy to hear of excellent customer service. :)

Leticia said...

Great customer service! I love Stila and their products. I also got goodies from their warehouse sale.

My Lips But Better said...

I had the same thing happen with my order! Amazing, especially since I didn't contact them either and my order was only 2-3 days later than I anticipated. If only *cough* SLEEK could follow suit...

Post a Comment