Monday, December 20, 2010

Quick & Dirty Green Smoky Eye

After buying the palettes from Dollar Tree I featured previously, I played around with them a bit and I did an eye look with a couple of the shades from the Smoky Eye palette. These went on easily but had to be built up a bit to achieve maximum color payoff after blending. I only used UDPP as a base and I'd bet they'd be even more vibrant over a black base. This look isn't perfect. I didn't blend the edges since it was just a quick look that I quickly removed after (and I only did one eye!).

Aside from the palette I used UDPP, and a little Clinique Black Diamond Creamshaper in the waterline and Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous which I think is on its last leg. Sigh. Guess I need to throw this one away and open a new mascara.
I used the darkened taupe shade all over the lid and a little into the crease and took the green shade in the outer V and a little under the eyes as well. I applied the cream shaper on my waterline, curled my lashes and applied mascara and was done. This was really quick and simple and only took a couple minutes.

1 comment:

SiSi Sparkles said...

Wow, very pretty colors!

Post a Comment