Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sally Beauty Sale

I know there are varying opinions on Sally Beauty Supply. Their prices have gone up, their customer service in store is not always the best, but I really have nothing but good things to say about them. For instance, Friday after work I stopped by to check out their sale (info shortly) and bought a few things (post coming shortly). I then go home to find out I was sent a 20% off total purchase coupon. I shared my woes on the nail board and was told to go back to try to use the coupon on said purchase but that I might be dealing with a rather catty sales associate. Not only did the girl not give me any grief for returning and rebuying but she was rather nice about it.

For those unaware, Sally's doesn't use the most up-to-date electronic system. The sales associates must manually key in every item. Honestly, I understand why they would be a little put off with returns and especially rebuys. Either way, I left saving a good hunk of change since the 20% was good on the clearance sale going on.

So the main point of this post is to share the Sally Beauty sale going on. I'm not sure exactly how long this is going to be, but you can take 50% off all already reduced clearance items (items with a red sticker). Thus far, I've been finding:

China Glaze holiday polishes $1-$2 after discount
Face Secrets Brushes $1-$4 after discount
Among other things. So a pretty decent deal! If you have a Sally's, I'd recommend popping by for a look.