Friday, February 26, 2010

Sales, News & Rambling

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week. I have been dealing with a sinus infection and general malaise. However, I will definitely be posting more in the next few days and one of those posts will be the Sleek palettes review which I have been meaning to do for ages!

Now, some sales/deals:
[*] ELF is having a 50% off Studio sales till March 15th using code STUDIOSAVE - as most of you know, I am a big fan of the ELF Studio line. Their undereye concealer is my HG (holy grail)! They are also still having their 50% Mineral line sale with code MIN50. One code per order. Shipping is extra or free after $75.
[*] Rock & Republic Beauty is going to be on Hautelook again on Monday, March 1st! Sales start at 11am EST.
[*] Spend $50 on meetmark.com and get a free golden IPOD Shuffle for mark with code GOLD2010
And I almost forgot!
[*] Sally's Beauty Supply is having an additional 50% off their clearance items! Go thee and grabbe thee Mango Mend for thou will love thy Mango Mend and flourish (also, several holiday polishes)
[*]


And news:
[*] Sleek Cosmetics is launching it's site in a little over 16 days! I read somewhere that they will be shipping internationally!
[*] Essence Cosmetics has launched at ULTA and on the ULTA site. This is a very inexpensive brand from Europe (I believe Germany specifically) that makes adorable and cheap products! I'm eyeing a few of their nail polishes - 99 cents a piece!
Also, in general blogging news, don't forget that my 100 followers giveaway ends tonight right before midnight! Click here to enter.

8 comments:

Lisa Kate said...

Haha so I was literally JUST looking at the new Essence stuff on Ulta's website since I'm planning on going there later! Just to pick up some polishes, I hope they have the new Cute As Hell line!!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lisa Kate: And there's a stamper too (faux Konad). I'm totally going to get it even though my DH thinks Konad is silly! It's only $2.99!!

Lisa Kate said...

I'm totally getting that too!! I love Konad, my hubby actually thinks its cute XD I have the S10 plate with the lil panda on it, and he thinks its hilarious that I have "panda-hands"!

Plus, I'm totally getting all those polishes you chose! I have a major lemming for light purples and browns right now!

(And I totally worked 8 days in a row and just read 250 pages of my adolescent pysch book, so I think I deserve a treat!)

Lisa Kate said...

Ulta was friggin closed from the snow! AHHH!!!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@ Lisa Kate: You totally deserve it! Sorry to hear the store was closed though. Hope you get your pretties soon. =)

Lurdes Silva said...

Olá, cá em Portugal também há a Essence e é bem económica, gosto muito, ainda ontem comprei mais uns produtos, bom fim de semana, bjos doces

Jasmine said...

Awww, get better! We all love you lots even if we feel deprived of our Jeweled Thumb posts. :)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Dudis: (I hope I understood you correctly) Ah, ok, so it's not just in Europe then. =)

@Jasmine: Awwww you are so sweet! Thank you! =)

Post a Comment