Monday, February 8, 2010

SpaRitual Haul

 
You know when I got all embarrassed about my nail polish stash, especially the amount of polishes that I hadn't even used or opened for that matter? Yeah, well, I had also forgotten about a haul from Billion Dollar Babes I had placed the first week of January that arrived on our doorstep this week. Billion Dollar Babes is a sample site and as you know with the majority of these sites, the product ships quite a bit after you order it. This allows you to buy even more in between the time you place your order and the time it actually arrives (haha). Anyway, SpaRitual polishes are big-3 free (formaldehyde, DBP and toluene) and retail for $10. I paid a little over $2.60 a piece including shipping.
 
I got two sets: Awakened (Spring 2008) & Cherish (Spring 2009). The sets were priced slightly cheaper than the individual polishes on Billion Dollar Babes.

Awakened consists of your pretty standard reds, burgundy and pink colors while the Cherish set consists of slightly more trendy colors including a very pretty cream mint green and a pale lavender (these are my two favorites). 
 
||Awakened||Cherish||
 
Awakened
Cherish
 
Cherish: delight (green creme) & marvel (subtle purple shimmer)

I think I'll definitely use something from this haul for a manicure soon!  I apologize for the bad lighting. These were taken in quite warm artificial light.

disclosure: This post includes a referral link.

6 comments:

Eve said...

Lovelyy! Please do a swatchfest of these!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Y: Certainly. Eventually... lol

G. said...

Can't wait to see swatches, and that green creme looks ah-maze-ing. Green cremes are my weakness, and this one with its hint of gray? *swoon*

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Recessionista: Me too! I swear, I've bought more mint creams... well, I've bought more nailpolish period recently than ever before. I partially blame you and then of course some of the nailpolish bloggers.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I am trying to order some and was looking for pictures of the collections :D

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Brooke: No problem! What did you wind up ordering?

Post a Comment