Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fyrinnae Haul

My Fyrinnae order arrived yesterday but we had a bit of an emergency here at JT Headquarters. Our Master bedroom windows starting leaking and formed large puddles on our newly stretched carpet (of course) which then seeped into the ceiling and now we have lovely water stains in our living room. I spent the afternoon going to Home Depot and then caulking the windows (architecture school comes in handy sometimes). My husband spent the afternoon trying to sop up the water and switching out and washing towels. Super fun times!

I can't believe this is my first ever Fyrinnae order. I don't know why I put off ordering for so long as I have heard nothing but good things about this company. I ordered January 30th and received my order yesterday, February 13th. It was shipped on the 10th. That amounts to 11 days which is less than the site says.

I ordered:
Full Size Pixie Epoxy
Mini Sizes of 4 Lip Lustres
*Flavor of the Day
*Pink Guitar
*Deceptive Innocence
*Bloodstains
I haven't tried any of these yet but I'm really impressed with the tubes for the price. Mini sizes of the lip lustres cost a mere $2.50 but the tubes feel sturdy and substantial and I really like the metal caps as well. Hopefully I'll like the formula.
11 sample eyeshadows
* Snow Leopard
* Polar Bear
* Platinum
* Angel's Tale
* Newcastle
* Changeling
* Knickers In A Twist
* Species 8472
* Dokkálfar
* Beholder
* Atomic Afterglow

and a freebie of Daemon's Tail

Hopefully soon I'll have reviews of some of these products. I have a pain in the neck homework assignment due tonight for grad school that I have to start ASAP so I can enjoy the Valentine's Day dinner that DH is taking me to. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

everything looks super lovely, i especially like the nudeish colored lip lustre! xx

Lisa Kate said...

Can't wait to see what you think!!! I *still* haven't tried Pixie Epoxy (whats wrong with me? Must get on that!) and Deceptive Innocence looks like such a "me" color!

Eve said...

YAYYY! I love looking at hauls. I'm looking forward to your review!

Jasmine said...

OOOoo! I am looking forward to the e/s swatches!!

andpinkysays said...

Sorry to hear your leaking problem. >___< I had this flooding problem at my house a few years back with a laundry machine and although it doesn't match up to yours in annoyance, it's still pretty insane. xD I hope you have it under control!

Nice haul~~ :)

Unknown said...

I adore fyrrinae, i made my first haul from them about a month ago and adore everything i got, especially the lip lustres!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Caitlin: Yeah, review should be up shortly on the lip lustres. =)

@Lisa Kate: You haven't tried pixie epoxy? And here I thought I was the last person on earth to try it!

@Y: The review on the lip lustres should be up soon. =)

@Jasmine: No idea when they'll be up but hopefully within the next week or so

@sunniipinky: Thank you! It's been... special to put it mildly. We just bought our house in September so we're still getting accustomed to issues like this. Hopefully, the caulking job I did will hold firm and we'll get someone to look at the damage (hopefully minimal) whenever it stops snowing! Guh!

@Lillian: You're not the only one! Many people have been telling me I should order for probably months now, if not years. I've had a wish list running for several months, I just needed the push to pull the trigger. =)

Post a Comment