Friday, February 12, 2010

NOTD: Diamond Cosmetics Cherry Tobacco

My nail of the day night since I literally just got my hands on my Diamond Cosmetics haul. Oh yeah, I hauled again. Diamond Cosmetics has super inexpensive polish - each will set you back just $2.25 and they have a ton of colors (and very reasonable shipping). I had a hard time deciding to be quite honest. For the price, I was pleasantly surprised. Most of my nails only required one coat. I only did two on my thumb which is has (sleepy fail) a very uneven texture and the few nails that I bumped mid-application. Anyway, what's so great about this polish is that from a lot of different lighting/angles it's your typical dark nearly-black vampy red. But put it under light and bam! There's your cherry!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty, i love these sort of reds.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lillian: It's rather pretty and so far, it's actually wearing well. I'm impressed!

Lisa Kate said...

Gorgeous! I'd love to see more swatches of diamond cos colors! I've been wavering on placing an order, but there aren't many swatches out there, so I don't want to end up with a bunch of colors I hate!

PS...Happy Valentines Day, doll!!!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lisa Kate: More will come. Hope you had a great V-day as well! Ours was a little less than fun but we did go out for a lovely dinner after things calmed down a bit. =)

Post a Comment