Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beauty First Haul

I'm a member of the Beauty First Priority Rewards Silver program. It's free and you receive a $10 coupon for every $150 you spend. I recently received a $10 coupon and it was burning a hole in my pocket so I ran over to Beauty First yesterday on my day off.


There have been pictures all over the net of Essie Spring 2010 and I found this adorable set of minis of the collection. The set retails for $12.95 but because of my coupon, it was only $2.95 plus tax. The mini sizes are perfect for me and quite a bit less than all 4 colors full sized. Also, the packaging is adorable.
 
 
witness it's adorableness!
red nouveau, tart deco, pop art pink, lilacism

Oh, and I also got some hand cream but of course I took the chance since there was no tester and it smells like flowers. So far no migraine quite yet but I'm not sure I'll keep it. Of course I can't return it since it was on sale. I'm a genius.

5 comments:

Lisa Kate said...

Those colors are gorgeous!! I love the last 3 (my hands get way too red to wear red polish)! I either wear pastels or really dark colors for some reason XD

Olivia J said...

I am trying to ignore all these posts on nail polish on various blogs because I can't start another addiction. BTW, you have been tagged.

http://maquillageobscura.blogspot.com/2010/02/tag-i-it.html

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lisa Kate: Lilacism is my fave of the 4 - and I absolutely adore the art names!

@Olivia: I know. I started reading nail blogs and the nail board and it's bad. The only good thing is that nail polish is considerably cheaper than most cosmetics. Thanks for the tag. =)

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

Ohh those minis are so cute! And what a deal you got too! I was thinking of getting that set but just ended up getting full sized ones in Lilacism and Pop Art Pink.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@So Very Fabulous: Great choices! =)

Post a Comment