Friday, February 26, 2010

NOTD: Wet N Wild Disturbia & Colorama Ruby Rays

You know in makeup there are things that are long discontinued that are hidden treasure. Women would do a lot to get their hands on that item. Nail polish is no different. The board has been a flutter regarding Maybelline Coloramas. I bet you are scratching your heads. Yeah, I hadn't heard of them either. Well, obviously they are long discontinued hard to find polishes that are gorgeous. There are tons of different types the most popular being the top coats and even more so than that flaky top coats. Well, I was lucky enough to swap for some and here's the result.

First, Wet N Wild Disturbia. I like this color, though it's your typical vampy purple almost black shade. It is also a little on the thick side but I do like the brush. Also, for $1.99 or the $1.19 I paid? Not going to complain about having to add a little thinner. This is about 2 coats once I learned how to work it.

 
And then, Hammer I mean flaky time!
 
As with all my indoor artificial light pictures, this pulls more orange than the orangey-pink it really is. But oh my gosh, isn't it gorgeous? Everyone needs a bottle of this.

4 comments:

Rae // theNotice said...

Ahh!! I hate orange, usually, but I am LOVING those flakes ^^

Jeweled Thumb said...

@ Rae: You need these in your life!!!!!

Jasmine said...

I just wanted to thank you for motivating me to start my own blog. I've promised myself I won't haul anything, but I'll review and swatch all my current items. Thanks a bunch for a new pastime!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Jasmine: You have your first follower! =)

Post a Comment