Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Deal: Rescue Beauty Lounge

Notice the increase in nail polish posts lately? I know I know. I'm sorry. I've just been stalking the nail board on one of my favorite sites and it's addictive, possibly more addictive than makeup since it's generally cheaper. One of the brands that seems to get a lot of love is Rescue Beauty Lounge. The Beauty Look Book shows a few of their polishes on her blog but there are tons of other shades. Anyway, at the faint-worthy $18 a bottle, I had no intention of ever buying the polish. Not when there are gorgeous shades in other brands under $10 and some even under $1!

Oh wait, you already know what I'm going to say next, aren't you?

But there was a sale...

Are you patting yourself on the back since you're so clever?

Anyway, RBL is having a sale on 7 discontinued colors. You can't actually get to the sale from the main page so you should count your lucky stars you have me around.


- Sheer pink
- Opaque pink
- Pink shimmer
- Sheer natural
- Squarepants
- Lulu
- Ani

All 7 will only cost you $50 plus $8.50 shipping so just around $8 a bottle. Oh, you want the link too? Fine. Apparently this is a 48 hour sale (not sure how far into we are) so act fast if you're interested! Just a PSA - I've heard international shipping prices are ridiculously high so might not be worth it for international buyers.