Monday, May 17, 2010

CVS Beauty Sale: Seche Vite 50% OFF!

Seche Vite has quite the following. It's a fast dry top coat which is great, although some people get shrinkage on their nails. But guys... it's 50% off at CVS. I'm fairly sure it's part of the beauty sale because I didn't see it advertised but either way, go grab the couple of bottles they keep in stock (I took 2).
Ignore the Cheetos. I get cheese/chocolate cravings around that time of the month and at least I pick the big poofy baked ones! Seche Vite set me back just $4.95 (it's $9.95 at CVS, $7.99 at Sally's,$4.20/without shipping at transdesign, etc.)

So go! And flourish!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I grabbed a Seche ridge filling base coat. My nails are nubbins right now so I can't do anything with them, have you ever tried it?

ndoodles said...

Wow 50% off is frickin awesome. Gonna go check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

ndoodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Thanks! I would never buy it for $10! & I loce jumbo cheetos too! lol

xoxo
Miss Nikka
http://nerdork.blogspot.com

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Heather: I've never tried the Seche Vite base coat or ridge filler but I love the one by Barielle and a plus you can usually find it for $5 at Tjmaxx/Marshalls. Let me know how you think it is though. I suffer from ridges too. =/

@ndoodles: No problem! =)

@Miss Nikka: I'm so glad I'm not the only one that ultimately dyes my fingers bright orange!

myolie said...

thanks grab one today at cvs (had to double check because there were no ads and there were not tags saying it's 50% off).

Jeweled Thumb said...

@myolie: Oh yeah, it's not advertised or ticketed, but it is 50% off. I wanted to give you guys the inside scoop. =)

Post a Comment