Saturday, May 29, 2010

I ♥ China Glaze

I've sang my love for China Glaze before, they are by far my favorite polish formula (though admittedly I'm not a huge fan of some of their frost formulas). Either way, when I recently won one of their twitter contests, I was pretty psyched. I had no idea what was going to be in the package but when I picked it up at Fed Ex today, I was totally over joyed!

First off the package was huge. I couldn't resist and tore it open in the car. After that, there was a smile plastered on my face for several hours thereafter.
Wouldn't you have had the same reaction?!

Inside was a ton of goodies!
Surgi-care waxing kits (I've never heard of the brand before but I'm anxious to try them!)
An enormous bottle of body lotion by Body Drench.
Several pairs of false lashes (various brands).
Seche Recondition and Restore.
And every color from the newest China Glaze Poolside collection (!!!!!) - I'm so glad I held off on buying these. Thank you thank you thank you China Glaze!!!!
Wait, you thought that was all? Nope. 3 more bottles of nail polish. Cowardly Lyin', Stroll, and Good Witch too!

Can I possibly say thank you enough? Most likely not. Either way, I'd definitely consider participating in the China Glaze twitter contests. I never win anything but this made up for it tenfold!

Disclosure: These items were sent to me free by China Glaze since I won a contest.

8 comments:

JennXOXO said...

Wow that's awesome! You got a lot of great goodies :) Congratulations on winning the contest!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a haul! Unbelievable and congrats.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! I´d like to be so lucky as you!! :D everything look great!! I can imagine your smile hahah

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Jenn: Thanks! I was/am super excited to try out all these new goodies. This was such a generous package. =)

@LWFTaT: Thanks! I'm still smiley 24 hours later! =p

@Strawberry Princess: =)

Unknown said...

Oooh what a lovely prize! Congratulations on winning :)

amanda said...

China Glaze has the best contest prizes ever! They are so generous and sweet.

I won a twitter contest of theirs a few months ago as well :) Of course I had to blog about it too!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

OMG on your wrist! Are you right-handed? And typing with just your right hand would be such a frustrating task.

Seems like the China Glaze prize was a home run! I can't believe all the cool stuff you got. Sweet!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@mandabear: Oh my gosh! Now that's a contest! Super generous. =)

@Kimberly: I am right handed, but don't worry too much, I've been typing everything since the little "news" post above with both hands for the majority of the time, though with a brace on, of course and if I remove it, I get quite the earful from DH. =)

Post a Comment