Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted

So, this a fairly pale pink... but it's a frost, which means - steaks. Since it's light (though not as light as it looks here - my camera doing it's best to wash the color out) it's not as obvious as say... Mystery Poo but it's still streaky. Otherwise, it's a nice color... just I realized that I hate frosts and I realized this long after I bought this shade. They always look so pretty in the bottle, sigh. And I usually love China Glaze. Oh well.
Streak city is especially evident in picture #2, isn't it? Blah.

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Does it look streaky in person? I can see them in the 2nd picture but they don't show up in the first.

I still think it's a very feminine color.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Kimberly: It really depends on the lighting. I do really like the color (even though in this post it does look a bit more demure than it is in "real life"). I probably notice streaking on my nails more than onlookers do. DH couldn't tell.

Post a Comment