Sunday, May 16, 2010

NOTD: NYX Hot Pink Glitter

I can't seem to get an accurate picture of this, but this is NYX Girls Hot Pink Glitter which isn't hot pink glitter at all. It's hot pink and there's glitter, but the glitter is actually green in a hot pink jelly base! My camera washes this out terribly, making it look pale pink, but it's significantly brighter and much more cheery and summery in my opinion (and I need some cheering up as I've been feeling pretty awful physically lately). Anywhoo, this is 3 coats. A layer of topcoat makes it fairly smooth. I have a few of these NYX Girls shades and this is by far one of my favorites.

NYX recently changed the packaging and increased the price of the NYX Girl shades. You can get these older bottles on the Cherry Culture website for $1.50 and also buy 2 get 1 free. The new packaging is $3.00.

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

The way the polish photo'd looks a lot like the polish I reviewed today. Take a look: http://libbyspinkvanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/notd.html

Looks like a beautiful color to have as your favorite.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Kimberly: You're right! Though thankfully this one is more pink even in the photo - thankfully - I look awful in orange polishes and this one built up pretty decently with 3-ish coats. You should give it a try. =)

Post a Comment