Thursday, May 13, 2010

CVS Beauty Sale

It felt like it was just weeks ago when CVS had their beauty sale with a ton of products 50% and 75% off, well it's baaaccck! I went to CVS tonight after work and they were in the process of putting all the little stickers up! So, if I were you, I'd pop by your CVS to check out the sale.

What I saw:
(all L'oreal was 75% off)
a select number of L'oreal HIP pigments
all the L'oreal HIP thick pencil liners
L'oreal Mineral Wear eyeliners
L'oreal Color Juices
L'oreal HIP glosses (duo and the newer long round ones)

Revlon Active Wear Tinted Moisturizer
Revlon Creme glosses (I think, these are in the slightly curvy tubes)

(all Maybelline was 50% off)
Maybelline Pure Foundation
various Maybelline mineral products

(All Sally Hansen/Carmindy was 75% off)
A few different Sally Hansen nailpolishes
All of the Carmindy lip glosses (all varieties)

1 Borghese nail polish was 75% off (it rang up $1.99 and I used the $3 off coupon so score!)

The entire 24.7 Mineral Line was 75% off (but rang up 50% off which means I need to go back since I bought some of the blushes)

At this point not everything was marked so I'll be returning tomorrow especially since 3 items I bought rang up as a lower percentage (and these products were expensive so I'm looking at about $10 back in my pocket - rather substantial).

Have you stopped by the CVS Beauty Sale? Did you get anything? Share the deets!

3 comments:

Jamie Dorman said...

OMG I hope this is happening at my CVS! Thanks for the great post!

ndoodles said...

Wow thanks for the heads up :D I will def. check that out.

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love CVS sale. Will have to check it out!

Post a Comment