Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Sales

I could post each one of these individually, but there are so many (!) so one post it is!

Save 20% off everything in the Cherry Culture shop now through May 31st with code MD20.
Save 25% at Missha now through May 31st ($40 minimum purchase). You need to have an account with Missha before being able to use this coupon. Use this link to "download" it to your account if you already have one. They recently came out with a new lighter BB cream color that I'm dying to try! Yay for us palies!
Get 20% off and free shipping at Stila with any purchase over $50 with code MEMORIALDAY. If you don't want to spend that much, you can still get free shipping all weekend long (no code required)!

In other news, my wrist is feeling a bit better (though I have a couple nasty bruises) but DH has come down with a stomach flu so it looks like this weekend is going to be more relaxing for yours truly than planned. I hate to leave the poor thing at home but I might pop out for a bit during my parent's annual barbecue. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!