Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Yeah, That's Just Pocket Change

(Sike)

Even though La Prairie items are super expensive (you can easily pay up to $200 for a foundation and even more for skincare/treatments), when I saw this gift with purchase offer, my jaw nearly dropped.

Yours with any $1200 La Prairie purchase

$1200? Not a typo? Guys, that's a little more than half of my monthly mortgage payment and more than I make in a week! Not quite sure who besides celebs has the kind of money to drop on makeup/skincare. I guess that's why it's still in stock!

As it stands, I've never tried anything La Prairie.

I think this may be the highest gift with purchase when you buy x offer I've ever seen!

5 comments:

Eve said...

UHm.... I don't think that's right. Seriously. Who the hell spends 1200 on one place? Thats slightly ridiculous. Oh, and I'm having a blog giveaway and I'd love for you to join! (prettychinadoll.blogspot.com)

Olivia J said...

I would rather buy 2 Ipads for that money!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I could get a year's worth of Botox and pretty much 'know' that would work on my skin. As a disclaimer: I've never used Botox but, would do that before spending the money on this line. Ohhh, yea...!!! An iPad would work too!

Unknown said...

...My god, that's insane.

Stephanie C. said...

I think your title for this post makes it perfect. :) That is an INCREDIBLE amount!

Post a Comment