Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hidden Treasure

Now that "the precious" is in my hands, last night I played around with it over my current manicure (AA L'Esprit). A note that I am having a super hard time photographing just how gorgeous Hidden Treasure is. Once you catch the flakies in a certain light, they just glow.

Anyway, this was only one coat over the American Apparel. I can't stop staring at my nails!
This picture is super small because my cuticles are disgusting so I recommend not enlarging!
It's kind of hard to see the individual flakies in most of the pictures, but I promise they are there! This is one of those polishes where it is probably dangerous to drive with it on your nails because it is so glowy and pretty!


Kimberly said...

Don'tcha just love HT! Boy, it WAS hard to find!

I gave you a Sweetest Blogger award. You can pick it up at:

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oooh it's so pretty!

Post a Comment