Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hidden Treasure

Now that "the precious" is in my hands, last night I played around with it over my current manicure (AA L'Esprit). A note that I am having a super hard time photographing just how gorgeous Hidden Treasure is. Once you catch the flakies in a certain light, they just glow.

Anyway, this was only one coat over the American Apparel. I can't stop staring at my nails!
This picture is super small because my cuticles are disgusting so I recommend not enlarging!
It's kind of hard to see the individual flakies in most of the pictures, but I promise they are there! This is one of those polishes where it is probably dangerous to drive with it on your nails because it is so glowy and pretty!

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Don'tcha just love HT! Boy, it WAS hard to find!

I gave you a Sweetest Blogger award. You can pick it up at:
http://libbyspinkvanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

Oooh it's so pretty!

Post a Comment