Monday, January 3, 2011

December Favorites & 2010 Favorites Via Youtube

Hello fabulous people. I am home sick today. Probably the first time in ages that lady troubles have actually been bad enough to keep me up at night, lucky me! Anyway, I'm going to embed the 2 youtube videos that I made after I had my super healthy brunch of cookies, coffee and Midol.

But first, a serious question for all of you. Do you want me to embed youtube videos? I know the majority of you aren't subscribed to my youtube channel (as I have a total of 9 subscribers over there) but let me know if this is annoying or what. My goal for 2011 is to make more, and more often youtube videos. And I would absolutely love requests on what kind of videos you guys would like to see! Please! I'm obviously still working on lighting, location, etc.