Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small HE Lippie Sale

I stayed home today due to a monster migraine this morning and a little while ago, I felt a bit better and decided to go through some of my makeup. PS I discovered the fragrances that make my headaches worse (a note: not all of these are fragranced and they haven't turned). Anyway, these were used minimally, I'm going to say under 5 times each and I just want to be rid of them so I am selling them for $10 USD each. Shipping depends on where you live. These will go to the blog sale area of Jeweled Thumb if I don't get any bites. All fairly new purchases.

left to right
SIB Shiseido Perfect Rouge PK 303 (orig $25)
SIB Chanel Rouge Allure #59 Nude (org $32) pend
SIB YSL Pure Lipstick in #144 Silky Apricot (orig $30) pend
SIB YSL Rouge Volupte #13 Peach Passion (orig $34) sold
Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Classique Pink (orig $26)
Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Luster Apricot Sun (orig $21)

Thanks guys and sorry for the odd post. I'm going to go take some more Excedrin Migraine now.

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Aww hope you feel better soon. I'm interested in the Chanel RA. How much would shipping be for US California?

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I am interested in the #13 rouge volupte and live in Canada
How much is shipping for that.
I can be reached at funnyfacebeauty@gmail.com
or for paypal aliciagilby@gmail.com

marti said...

I'm interested in the rogue volupte #13 and the pure lipstick in #144. You can invoice me at mardigras4461@aol.com on paypal. Shipping zip code is 98290.

Feel better!

Jeweled Thumb said...

Hi ladies! Shipping per lipstick is $2.50 in the US, Canada is $3. I'll e-mail those of you who gave e-mail addresses.
@Marti: the YSL #13 was claimed by FFB, do you just want the #144?

Kristie said...

Sorry I forgot to include email - naturalNchicmakeup@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

im intrested in purchasing Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Classique Pink email niachaplin614@hotmail.com zipcode 94579

Unknown said...

R u shipping around Australia for free??? Do you have a YSL Le Orange???

Post a Comment