Monday, January 4, 2010

Review: Isqueen Hydra-Shining Lip Treatment

Second to last item from my Sasa haul: Isqueen Hydra-Shining Lip Treatment SPF 10: with Vitamin C, E, and Honey. Is it just me, or do a lot of these items have the longest names ever? Anyway, this I got for only $3.10 USD - I think it was on sale or clearanced or something.

The main reason I chose to purchase this over other lip items which Sasa has an enormous amount of was the SPF. Actually, upon ordering I realized that this had honey in the ingredients and that got me a bit worried hence the delayed review. I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with items that have honey in the ingredients list and they smell like... for lack of better terms - pee.


Isqueen's Lip Treatment is 15 grams of product which is quite substantial (about .5oz). It comes in an adorable squeeze tube with a floral design on it and is fitly yellow colored.

It has a slant tube applicator which is always appreciated!

The product is fairly clear; well slightly yellow but nothing that shows up on your lips. The consistency is that of a slighter thicker vaseline; there's quite a bit of slip to the product. I'm quite happy to report that it doesn't smell like a bathroom and instead like sugared honey. It reminds me of those honey straws that I used to have as a kid.

picture from amazon
In any case, it's a very pleasant aroma. It's a fairly moisturizing formula and feels nice between the lips. Basically a nice lipbalm that smells like honey. Another item I'm glad I picked up.