Thursday, January 21, 2010

CVS Beauty 360


image from beauty 360 website of checkout area - sleek!
There's been a lot of buzz regarding the new CVS Beauty 360 stores. If you haven't heard already, Beauty 360 is CVS' response to stores like Sephora, ULTA and other mid-high end retailers. In fact, many brands have pulled out of stores like Sephora in favor of Beauty 360 - Vincent Longo, Cargo and Laura Geller to name a few.

I am lucky enough to have a location 'close by' to me (in DC - 20 or so miles equates to over an hour of travel time if you're lucky). I plan to take a trip to the DC location eventually - any DC Metro ladies want to join me *coughElviracough*. However, even if you don't have a location close by to you, you can still shop for products online... and the best part about the Beauty 360 stores is you can use your Extrabucks that you receive from buying boring things like toilet paper on mid-high end makeup (you can even use them online - there are instructions on which code to use on your printed out Extrabucks).

I don't know about you but I have $16 Extrabucks burning a hole in my coupon-book pocket right now... hmmm

Will you be ordering or visiting one of the new Beauty 360 stores?

3 comments:

Lisa Kate said...

I think its awesome that we can use Extrabucks on that makeup! Unforunately, I'm in Ohio and theres not one close by, but Beauty360 still has some awesome deals online!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lisa Kate: Yeah I was actually surprised they included a DC location! We never get anything since the centers of makeup seem to be California and New York!

DermaMuse said...

Did you know that you can get professional facials and peels @ Beauty 360? Beauty 360 offers treatment by Bioelements, B. Kamins, H2O, and even a Jack Black facial for men.

Post a Comment