Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Breaking News: Salma Hayek Makeup & Beauty Line (possibly) at CVS!

I'm a member of a panel, in which they send me information regarding new products and I generally take surveys about them for feedback.

Well, I just took a very exciting survey regarding a possible upcoming new line at CVS by the very famous actress Salma Hayek! The lines encompassed hair, skincare and cosmetics. I wish I had written everything down when I was taking it, but I'll see what I can do by memory (there were probably 30 items total in the survey so the line is quite large - this was only a handful of things I could remember) . I already gave them the suggestion that the prices were ridiculous and they should either lower them or make samples available!

Eye Cream with licorice extract .7oz $19

Cleansers specifically formulated for sensitive skin 5oz $9

Foundation specifically for sensitive skin $20

Makeup kit with everything needed for the face $49 (this was truly ridiculous for the drugstore!)

Hair shampoo with cayenne pepper for thinning $24 (?)

What do you guys think? Worthy of picking up? We'll see what the prices are like. Hopefully they'll take my advice on lowering them.

I just want to make a note that I did some research on the web and so far there's been speculation about a line but no one seemed to know where it was launching though several sites mentioned that it was due to arrive at some sort of drugstore. I'm not positive that the line will be at CVS and I have received no official word from any company about any of this. Sorry this post appeared and dissapeared quickly yesterday. I wanted to review my panel information to make sure there wasn't anything saying I couldn't post this and I was so excited about it!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Donskaya said...

oph a bit price for cvs, huh?

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lizzard: Just a tiny bit!

Unknown said...

Is it at CVS now?

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Jo Lynn: Not sure. This was all speculative when I posted this.

Post a Comment