Friday, January 22, 2010

Soft Surroundings Clearance

I promised you guys I would bring you information regarding sales and deals on high end brands and boy do I have something good for you today.

Ever since I started reading The Beauty Look Book, I've been wanting to buy some Paul & Joe products. Then Pink Sith started reviewing them, and my lemmings increased tenfold. Add in some pretty pictures and I was hooked. Now, Paul & Joe is among those brands that has adorable packaging but where the price point makes me hesitant about trying them.

Soft Surroundings currently has a ton of high end makeup on clearance. Now, granted, ever since makeupalley found out about this site, things have been going out of stock faster than the site can remove them from the pages, which means that things that look like they are in stock, aren't. If anything gets added to your basket and says, "discontinued" or "no longer available" - they are just that, unavailable for purchase. However, there are still some great deals to be had, and if you're patient, you can get some great stuff.


Paul & Joe eyeshadows: $1.99 (regularly $20) There are very few of these colors left in stock, I'd say about 5 or so but if you've been wanting to try these, this is the time.


Paul & Joe lipstick: $7.99 (regularly $20) Last I checked a majority of these are still in stock.


Becca Eye Colour Creme: $4.99 (regularly $28) Last I checked every color was in stock.

Shipping is based on total amount of money spent and is $4.95+ - which considering you'd be getting something around 75% off is still a great deal.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

thanks :) now i have $200 worth of stuff in my cart and i don't know what to take out!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Joyce: let me know what you're considering and I'll help you whittle it down! =)

Joyce said...

hehe i ended up buying everything :)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Joyce: Hah! I am such an enabler. Anyway, what did you pick up? Anything good? =)

Post a Comment