Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sherlock Holmes Makeup

My husband took me to see Sherlock Holmes today. The movie itself was great but what I really noticed was the makeup for Irene Adler played by Rachel McAdams. She really rocked the red lips. Everything from deep coral reds to deep brick reds. I don't usually talk about celebrities here, but I thought I'd share some movie stills of her different looks. Also the clothing was fantastic.

 
 

source for photos: www.aceshowbiz.com

For much better photos, see the official Warner Brothers site, here.

6 comments:

ndoodles said...

Love this movie! Especially the music. IT as so awesome. But yes, Rachel McAdams is very pretty in this movie. I'm starting to like her more and more.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@ndoodles: When I told my DH that she was in Mean Girls, he didn't believe me! I had to go and google before he would. Yeah, I loved the movie too! =)

nude lace turns to colour said...

I cant wait to see this film and her make up is beautiful it does bring a change from being blonde in mean girls x

Jeweled Thumb said...

NLLTC: Yeah, I almost didn't recognize her. She looks older (in a good way) as a brunette.

Meeka said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and I like Rachel, she's a gorgeous girl. However I hated her in that role. It just didn't feel like the right role for her and vice versa. She sure looked good though :)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Blueyez: I personally thought they didn't do enough with her story line but really the concentration was on Holmes & Watson as it probably should have been. Maybe she'll grow into her character a bit more in SH II?

Post a Comment