Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Its Poppin'

Ok, why didn't any of you tell me the wonders of China Glaze? I am so in love with this formula and the brush! Oh my gosh, the brush - it's freaking perfect. It isn't floppy - it's more on the narrow side and it applied the polish so evenly and no polish drips down the bottom - oh! It is just marvelous! These are the nails pre-cleanup and honestly I don't think I need to do anything to them. There is no polish on my hands! Also, this is one coat. Yes, ONE!

I am so in love. Move over OPI, Milani, everyone! China Glaze in the house! Poppin'!

(A note that since I'm using artificial light the color is way off. It looks much more blue-toned in real life - it's nowhere near coral. It's what I'd call bright pink/fuschia)


 

4 comments:

Y said...

lovely!! I love that color on you!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Y: Thanks! My husband was kind of shocked I wore something on my nails other than brown!

So Very Fabulous said...

Looove China Glaze. I've got that colour, isn't it great? Totally reminds me of summer. Too bad we've got a bit of winter to go still.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@So Very Fabulous: I think that's why I picked it up. With forecasts of snow this weekend I think I could use a little spring!

Post a Comment