Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Its Poppin'

Ok, why didn't any of you tell me the wonders of China Glaze? I am so in love with this formula and the brush! Oh my gosh, the brush - it's freaking perfect. It isn't floppy - it's more on the narrow side and it applied the polish so evenly and no polish drips down the bottom - oh! It is just marvelous! These are the nails pre-cleanup and honestly I don't think I need to do anything to them. There is no polish on my hands! Also, this is one coat. Yes, ONE!

I am so in love. Move over OPI, Milani, everyone! China Glaze in the house! Poppin'!

(A note that since I'm using artificial light the color is way off. It looks much more blue-toned in real life - it's nowhere near coral. It's what I'd call bright pink/fuschia)


 

4 comments:

Eve said...

lovely!! I love that color on you!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Y: Thanks! My husband was kind of shocked I wore something on my nails other than brown!

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

Looove China Glaze. I've got that colour, isn't it great? Totally reminds me of summer. Too bad we've got a bit of winter to go still.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@So Very Fabulous: I think that's why I picked it up. With forecasts of snow this weekend I think I could use a little spring!

Post a Comment