Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rite Aid Delivers

Well, as you might know, Rite Aid is currently holding a Game of Life contest; similarly to the Monopoly ones Subway and McDonalds have held. The deal is - each time you buy anything at Rite Aid you get a game piece and some products net you more game pieces.

Nouveau Cheap - one of my favorite bloggers ever that I reference practically every week has all the deets.

Anyway, you can probably see my comment on her site that the Rite Aid that I went to did not hand me any game pieces. I called customer service and I spoke to the most pleasant lady on the phone. Seriously, she was a joy to speak with. Well, she said she would send me some pieces in the mail to make up for the fact that the store forgot to give me some.

I received a letter with my address HAND WRITTEN (!!!!!) that did not sound like a form letter from this amazing customer service agent.

Ms. S****,

It was a pleasure speaking with you this evening. I apologize that you did not receive your "Game of Life" ticket at your local Rite Aid store. Here are the tickets that I promised you. Good luck in the game and I hope you get something good!

Seriously going to contact Rite Aid to gush about this woman. I mean, you expect this from small little shops and stuff, not from a giant like Rite Aid.

3 comments:

Eve said...

nice! Hey, btw, I'm having a blogsale, so please check it out if you have time!

G. said...

JT: First of all, I cannot thank you enough for all the amazing mentions you give me here on your blog. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! lol. :)

Second, I am definitely going to pass along this post to my contact at Rite Aid. I think he'll be extremely pleased to know you rec'd such amazing and personal attention from Rite Aid's CS! :)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Recessionista!: I swear. You, my dear, are the most modest person ever. Your blog is amazing and I'd be silly not to quote it weekly!

re: #2 - Oh, I wish I had brought her name with me to work today so I could e-mail it to you. I sincerely hope she's given the credit she's due.

Post a Comment