Saturday, January 9, 2010

NOTD: OPI Shim-Merry Chic

After Lipglossiping did a mani with this, I knew I chose well when I picked this up at ULTA on clearance ($3.99!). I've been wanting to do a manicure with this for a few days now but my nails and cuticles have been in a horrible state (they still are but I'm impatient). These pictures were taken pre-clean up so they aren't pretty - quite frankly I'm surprised I'm posting them!

Base and topcoat are both YSL La Laque 3-1.


natural light

artificial light

I am horrible at taking pictures of my nails - hopefully I'll get better with time!

2 comments:

Eve said...

nice! I love that color!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Y: Thanks! Me too. On my way to the CCO, they looked awesome in direct sunlight (much more glittery and bronze)... but I restrained myself from being really stupid and taking a picture while driving!

Post a Comment